Sunday, July 29, 2007

Out of the mouth of babes




A list of the hilarious things Rhys is saying now:


1. Oh MAN!!!

2. I DID it! (even if he doesn't)

3. Me, "Rhys, go get your buddy." Rhys, "No, Mommy do it."

4. Hey MOM! (He hardly ever says Mommy now, just in the above request)

5. If you watched the Tour, they played (over and over) that tire commercial with the guy who ran over a piece of wood who says, "Who wants to get a flat tire?" Rhys says, "I DO!!!!"

6. On the way to put Buddy in the wash for his "bath". I hear Rhys whisper to him, "It's ok, just a minute, then it's ok." I almost cried.

7. Looka me!

8. Ewwww...Daddy tooted.

9. Hee hee hee...I tooted TOO!

10. And the best at ni-night time: Goodbye (not night, always bye) Mom, I lubyou.

No comments: