What's his name? Aaron Michael Mead
How long have you been together? 6 years married, 8 1/2 years including our first date.
How long did you date? 2 1/2 years but we were friends for 4 years before that.
How old is he? 33
Who eats more? He does.
Who said "I love you" first? I remember wanted to tell him and having all these bad dreams when I was in Wales visiting (after 2 weeks of dating) that I wouldn't have the chance to say it if I died on the plane or train home! I'm sure we said it after I got back because I was so paranoid. But he told me he was going to marry me after 2 months of dating, I said, "Yeah right!" My longest relationship at that point had only been 4 months, so I told him not to hold his breath.
Who is taller? He is 6'3"
Who sings better? I think we're both good, but I'm more trained so I have to say me (I do have the music degree to prove it)
Who is smarter? We're smart on different levels. He is number and history smart, I am artsy/pop culture/chemistry/random junk smart.
Whose temper is worse? I yell, he throws stuff, it's a tie.
Who does the laundry? Mostly me
Who does the dishes? all but 99.99% me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me
Who pays the bills? Well, technically HIS paycheck pays the bills, but i write the checks and put them in the mail.
Who mows the lawn? 50/50, he's better at it than I am.
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives when you are together? Usually he does
Who is more stubborn? Probably me
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Me, but I make him say it if he is, he doesn't volunteer that information...
Whose parents do you see the most? It used to be his, but this year has been weird and we've seen mine more. We were just talking about that the other day.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me, but I was willing!
Who asked who out? He did, I thought it was just friends, and then he shows up all fancied up in a nice shirt and pants and I was wearing a skanky tee shirt and jeans. whoops. Thank God he's not into first impressions!
Who proposed? He did, it was awesome, but that's another story
Who is more sensitive? We both are, but I definitely cry more and get my feelings hurt more.
Who has more friends? I do
Who wears the pants in the family? I do, but I make him think he does. That's how good marriages work, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment