I do a lot of it. I'm really good at shuffling piles around on the desk, or reorganizing mindless things of things to do. But when I crack at it, I barely get one task checked off my list. I'm 32 year old people, when will I ever grow out of this?
I realized how bad I am at this when we finally got to the "turn the office into the baby's room" this weekend. I thought it was Aaron stalling, but it was totally me. All the stuff that needed to be organized and moved was all mine.
Now I have to also give an answer to the docs on when my C-section will be....stalling again.
I should have already Christmas shopped since I will be in newborn baby-he...aven. But nope. While cleaning the office, I did find a package of socks for Zannie that I bought years ago in the wrong size, so there, there is one present done.
I tried to mail a package yesterday, but it was too late by the time I was going to get around to it, and then decided to do it today, but then now it's too late, so I might as well try tomorrow AM since that's when it would go out anyway.......
It makes me feel really good when I get my stuff done. But then again....here it is, Tuesday and the baby's room looks pretty much the same as Saturday. At least there is a crib in here, s/he won't mind the piles of paperwork all over that have to be taken care of ASAP. Right?
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment