For those of you who live close - I'd love to see you! This may be our last chance to catch up before Baby Mead arrives in a couple of weeks! Plus I have some yummy treats and hot apple cider - so please don't leave me alone in my house to nibble away at these so not GD friendly snacks!
Stop by anytime tonite, Friday, Nov 7th from 5-9pm or Saturday, Nov 8th from 10am-2pm.
And for my out of town customers and friends - take advantage of the sale too! Free shipping as always - stock up while I can still waddle quickly to the post office.:)
20% off all Timewise products
30% off all gift sets and fragrances
50% all items in my Last Chance section online - I have a ton of discontinued, but GREAT, color!
As always, you can pay me by cash, check or credit. 6% Iowa State tax is all! Order online, email or call me.
I hope to hear (or see you!) from you soon!
www. marykay. com/kmead2
Friday, November 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment