The circus...although my idea is an airconditioned tent of some kind. Rhys didn't mind one bit.
Plus, Jacob, from Twilight, showed up and that was cool:
Super happy kid, super hot and sweaty mom.
Hey Meg! Big smile, we're going to the Fairy Tale Festival at Usher's Ferry!
Rhys getting 'knighted' with his lady, Lily watching. He was in swordfighting heaven.

Did it take me 3 hours to make that tunic? Yes, it did. (There is trim I had to sew on that you can't see.)

Oh - wait, how did you get in here? Bad, Robert - bad!
Nothing says random like a smoking hawt pic of fangirl crush level followed by a jar of super yummy curry paste.
I watch a lot of cycling. It's not that random as we have a pro cyclist in my family so we actually do talk about cycling in daily conversation. The Tour is like Christmas time around here. So yes I follow several different cyclists. Last year at the Tour of California, this guy jumped on my radar. Holy smexy facial hair!
Did it take me 3 hours to make that tunic? Yes, it did. (There is trim I had to sew on that you can't see.)
Oh - wait, how did you get in here? Bad, Robert - bad!
Nothing says random like a smoking hawt pic of fangirl crush level followed by a jar of super yummy curry paste.
Anyone else watching the Tour de France? Did you hear this guy came out of retirement to stop everyone else? Lance is a machine. And his team (Astana) has Levi Leipheimer and Alberto Contador - they are going to put the smackdown on the Tour this year.
I watch a lot of cycling. It's not that random as we have a pro cyclist in my family so we actually do talk about cycling in daily conversation. The Tour is like Christmas time around here. So yes I follow several different cyclists. Last year at the Tour of California, this guy jumped on my radar. Holy smexy facial hair!He reminds of a mix of Heath Ledger and Orlando Bloom a la Pirates.


3 comments:
You are hysterical!!! I love the RPattz photo but could have done without the curry follow up. :) I love cyber-stalking you on your blog!!!
An outside circus. How fun! Upclose and personal to all the smelly animals. Yum!
I haven't been following the Tour, but I have some friends who are--on bike. Crazy triathlete friends.
Post a Comment