My best friends from Wales are coming to visit next Saturday for 2 weeks! We have so much planned, I have no idea how we will fit it all in! And of course, I have to go to classes as well, so not sure how that will pan out. I will have to be amazingly motivated to get my butt into my lectures for 2 hours a day. I know, that sounds rough, but with the commute and bus ride to campus it's about 4 hours away from home from 12-4pm. Right in the middle of the day. So annoying. But last semester I was gone from 7:30-4 every day, so I can't really complain.
And I got off work too, so don't have to worry about that!
Have a wonderful first week of April, peeps!
1 comment:
I know how excited you must be about seeing your friends. Are you still planning on coming here on the 14th?
Char
Post a Comment