Meaghan Sara Elisabeth Mead
Born on December 4, 2008 at 7:58am
9 lbs 3 oz 22 inches long
Lots of black hair, blue eyes and gorgeous in every way.
I'm doing ok.....a lot of pain today, but should get ahead of the meds soon...... Will decide tomorrow if I want to go home Saturday or wait it out til Sunday. Now of course, some pics!
7 comments:
she's absolutley beautiful! I can't wait to see more of her. She looks so sweet. I'm so happy for you guys! So happy!
What a sweetheart! And Rhys looks so excited to be a big brother! Too cute.
Congrats!
Kristen, she is wonderful! I am glad that you are doing well and look forward to more pictures :)
CONGRATS! She is awfully pretty. I hope your recovery continues to go well. So beautiful.
Congrats Kristen and family!!!! Love the name and so happy that you are both safe and sound!!! Hugs to you all! :)
She's gorgeous! Such darling pictures! Hope you're able to recover soon...congrats!
Congrats! She's a keeper for sure!
Post a Comment