Monday, June 25, 2007

Not about me - amazing!




I thought this was cute and it's fun to see my brother-in-law Bryce successful on his new pro cycling team! He's pretty much the team "bitch" right now, but hopefully will get to win a few races soon! Currently they are storing the team vehicle and trailer at his folks in Illinois. Rhys and Zannie both thought it was pretty cool! Rhys also made his pro biking debut with grandpa's helmet and bike shoes. Maybe I could also buy him pjs that actually fit. That shirt is a 4T!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Ummmm...he's on the Jelly Belly cycling team? Man, I'm so jealous! What could be a better team sponsor (or a reason to cycle for that matter?)

Congrats to your bro in law!

Kristen said...

He also gets to drive the team lexus coup - and kids chase him down for jelly beans. One toll booth lady wouldn't let him pass until she gave him some jelly bellys too. He's like a mini-celebrity (or as mini as a 6'6" dude can get!)