I'm getting over a wicked cold and have had to take the past 2 days off training. Kinda annoying since I was really hitting my groove. So today I told myself to suck it up at at least get on the eliptical for 30 minutes. I haven't touched the elipital since I started running, biking, and swimming. Not a lot of time to do anything else!
So I programmed in one of the more difficult levels. I figured I'd get the most bang for my buck if I had to quit. Surprisingly, despite not being able to breathe thru my nose and a lot of wheezing I killed it! It was so easy it didn't even feel like a work out!
I've been a little discouraged because I haven't dropped much weight since working out so heavily. However, after doing a workout that used to be so tough and walking away without barely breaking a sweat - I know that this extra weight is more muscle than fat. And I'm totally cool with that - for now!
Friday, June 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have the solution to your supposed lack of weight loss. Just three letters. Please refer to my email I just sent to you.
Post a Comment