So, Wednesday was my swim day - I had to bite the bullet and change clothes in the main locker room area because I was short on time to take Rhys to the doctor. It's hard to change and dry off in the stall, and no one was in there...so I took the chance.
Then today I swam again and decided to just throw caution to the wind and change in front of the nude old lady squad. And I did. And no one noticed my nakedness except for me.
So, there ya go. I have become one of them...... but less gray hair and a little less flabby..... phew!
Workout schedule from this week:
Monday - off
Tuesday - short 15 min walk and 30 min yoga
Wednesday - 400m swim
Thursday - 10.5 mile bike
Friday - 800m swim
Sat - planned 50 min walk
Sun - planned 14 mile bike
Friday, June 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment