Mary Kay's new Mineral Powder Foundation - this stuff is amazing!!!
Yum - I'm really watching what I eat right now, and this actually fits in my diet!
I love the Southwestern style - add a little taco cheese and BAM! Breakfast is served.
I haven't missed a day of bellydancing in about 2 weeks. Soon - my abs will be as lovely as hers.
This picture always makes me laugh - I'm not sure why, but man, it's funny.
Body Pump. Currently I do this workout once per week. 45 minutes of sheer crazy cardio weight lifting. I hurt for days following it, or I would do it more than once! I look forward to it - especially one of the hot guys who seriously looks right at me during our bicep curls. I nearly drop my weights every time. (I can't find a picture of him, so this one must do!) And I giggle every time the instructor says during squats, "Put it in the legs - now put it in the butt!" I'm sorry, I'm a 4th grade boy.
Mary Kay Onyx eyeshadow. Da bomb.
The new season of LOST. It is freaking amazing. And now that the writer's strike is over, I'm ready for some new Office!!! Wooo hoo!!
So what are your favorite things?

1 comment:
What?!?! MK has mineral foundation? Wish I would have known that. I just put in an order. I guess I'll have to get it next time. Thanks for the heads up!
Post a Comment