Friday, February 22, 2008

Say WHAT??

Where are my LOST peeps? Are you completely freaking out like I am??? Holy crap!



And anyone watching American Idol? Dude, some of those people are FREAKS. And not in a good way - and I'm talking about the top 24 here - not just the freaks they put on to entertain us in the auditions. And it all seems to go around the hair again. You've got:

Fake poneytail to look asymetrical girl

Rooster comb 2 toned color trying to hide male pattern baldness rocker dude

Whacked out dreds guy

Totally long widows peak, try to cover it up with a surfer flop guy

Kid from the 70s leif garret do guy

Elvira rocker and not in a good way chick

and finally - guy who would be much better if he could just sing it in drag



Thankfully they sent most of them home last night. However, the Moon River Vanilla Ice Hair Guy should have also packed his bags, along with Super Boring Long Scraggly Mermaid Hair Girl who sings with her mouth in a perpetual joker grin who would have been tazered if she had my vocal coach. Both need to get the heck outta there. Good thing I'm so perfect, right?





Yesterday Rhys had his 3 year old well child check up. He is off the charts on height and 97th percentile in weight. Basically if he was in a room with 99 other 3 year olds, he'd be the tallest one and only 3 kids would weigh more. Cr-azy! he's 41.5 inches tall and 38.3 pounds. Tall and skinny!



We also got a referral to a speech therapist - our first meeting it March 17th. Basically he's have trouble forming words, they are there, just not very clear. With his ear and throat problems, this is not a surprise. Other than a little anemia due to his lack of liking meat other than an occasional chicken nugget and hotdog, we will just need to add a multivitamin to the mix. And he is good to go!



Aaron has the day off today, so hopefully we can get outside a bit - plus I'm looking forward to a little quiet time of my own - Rhys is also not mastering the "inside voice" thing and it's driving me nuts.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Ummm....yeah. LOST??? WHAHUH??? Matt and totally FREAKED at the end! I don't want to put a spoiler in, but OH.MY.GOSH. WHAT IS GOING ON???? It sucks that this season is going to be shortened too......how do they make it so good week after week??

Kristen said...

I completely burst into tears when Kate said it - what the heck happened??????

Jessica McCoy said...

Oh, LOST. How I have missed thee!

I wonder if it has anything to do with the reason that Sayid ended up working for Ben. Seems like something would have to happen to a woman he cares about in order for him to work for him, and the woman has to have a connection to the island in order for it to make sense....

Was that too spoilerish?