Since I enjoy my friends' blogs so much, maybe I should utilize my own?? So here goes nothing.
To tease you with the amazingness this blog may hold in the future..enjoy the picture of Rhys' second/Jonnie's 29th bday cake. Yes, I made it and as beautiful as it was, it was not as delicious as my Sister-in-laws mother's cake. Which was not as artistic, but kicked the crap out of mine in the taste department!
To tease you with the amazingness this blog may hold in the future..enjoy the picture of Rhys' second/Jonnie's 29th bday cake. Yes, I made it and as beautiful as it was, it was not as delicious as my Sister-in-laws mother's cake. Which was not as artistic, but kicked the crap out of mine in the taste department!
"What?" you ask, "Is that a bunt scotcharoo with milk chocolate completely drenching the entire thing?" Yes it is, yes it is.
2 comments:
awesome cakes. you're like the cake queen. and welcome to the dark side by the way. stay awhile this time!
Like I need another distraction...but still. It's fun!
Post a Comment