Thursday, March 15, 2007

Finally, a good haircut



Isn't it nice to go to a new hairperson and she actually kicks butt and does something different?




I should have taken a picture of my before pic. Here's the history....I haven't had my hair cut since October. In December I tried to get my hair cut, but the lady was booked, so I just trimmed it myself. It was ok, but not too great. I wanted to grow it out so I could curl it for the 80s wedding I was in over the New Year. So fast forward to March 14th ----still no haircut since my hacking trim attempt. IT was shoulderlength, long and pretty stringy.




And she did a great job! I think, for Iowa, this is pretty cool. Now I just have to color it and get some of the brassiness out.




Rhys is down for his nap and is conked out after we played at "Pump It UP" this super cool warehouse that his daycare kids went to. It's full of bouncy castles and slides, and we all got to have fun and then eat lunch together.




So here is my hair - post-bouncy castle!

4 comments:

Konrad said...

I like the shape!

Annie said...

Yes, I know how hard it is to get a good haircut in IA - my hair's never looked worse than it did for those 4 years. But you've found yourself a little gem of a stylist, it looks like. Cute, cute cut!

Annie said...

p.s. - hey, you've lost weight miss kristen!

Kristen said...

As much as I'd love to say yes, I have, I'm probably up 15 lbs since you saw me last...but I'm working on it!! But I'm glad my face doesn't show it!