Thursday, January 17, 2008

And........we're clear!



Rhys woke up this morning, almost back to normal! Up at 7:30, watched cartoons for awhile then woke up Dad at 8:30. Instead we all fell back asleep until 9:45!!! I think all three of us needed it. It was the quietest Rhys has slept since a week ago Thursday.


Aaron had to work at 1pm, but Rhys was awesome for me all day! He had been anti-mommy (I was the one who gave him his icky meds, made him drink or eat, use the potty) this week, but today he LOVED me! Yeah! Bonus is I got him into bed at 7:30pm and I haven't heard a peep.


Thanks everyone for letting me vent on here. I hope the rest of my posts are on a much lighter note!


We see the doc tomorrow for his post op visit, and I think he'll do great!

No comments: