Monday, January 14, 2008

My new 'do








I hope I dont' regret it and think of it as a don't.





Here's the situation - my hair hasn't been cut for 3 months, it was super bleached from this summer and over highlighting it myself. I needed to start fresh and just get rid of the old stuff!!! Yes, sad pic of Rhys after surgery - but the latest of my sucky long hair too:





So here is the result - my husband took the photo - so it's not great. Rhys also had to be involved in the photo session - much improved from the last pic, but his fever was up to 101 - so we're probably going to the doc tomorrow anyway. Poor guy:



2 comments:

Jessica McCoy said...

I like it!

I've been debating a cut recently. It's been almost a year, and the layers that were chin length are almost should length, and what was shoulder length is just a few inches short of the bra line. I may go "short" ie. the shortest layer.

I guess long and short is all relative. :-)

Sad to hear that Rhys still has a fever!

Kate said...

You are so sassy! It looks great!! Poor Rhys...get better buddy!!!