Sunday, January 20, 2008

My office is da bomb-diggity


And I mean bomb in a bad way.


Tis the season to clean and organize. At least that's one of my new year resolutions and the #1 item on the list to accomplish before Rhys leaves his daycare.


My office is a complete wreck. Since I work from home, I can hardly get anything done because I'm so distracted by the mess. So I'm tackling it today (while aaron is home). I'm about 1/4 done and have saved the desk for last. I would take a picture but it's so embarrasing that I will only do an after picture!!!


So, back to the grind!


PS. Rhys is doing great! I had a tupperware party yesterday with real adult friends and he totally behaved. Yeah! He will go to daycare for 1/2 a day tomorrow, his first time back since jan. 9th.


PPS. We are going to enroll him in a preschool since he turns 3 on Wednesday and is finally (cue angels) potty trained! Hopefully we can get him in, if not he'll be home with me. I hope it works out, I haven't been a stay at home mom (fulltime) since August of 2005. But now that I'm done with school and can arrange my doula hours around Aaron's schedule it's time to save all that money going down the drain.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

I hope you don't mind I'm leaving a comment on your personal blog.
Thanks for the office cleaning motivational post! Mine is a BOMB times 10! That's my next project to tackle. Good for you for getting on it!

Kristen said...

I'd love for you to comment away! I'm enjoying reading everyone else's from our Healthy Hog blog too!

Kate said...

Hi there! Glad Rhys is better!! Go you for tackling your office. I have to wade through a stack of paper just to get to the computer.....but I'd rather sit and surf than clean today!