Thursday, January 31, 2008

LOST Anyone?


Anyone else totally stoked for this show? That's right, I said "stoked" and I live in Iowa. I have so many lost memories, the first episode was killer and I was hooked. A few episodes later and I felt my baby (Rhys) move for the first time. And now I haven't planned to watch anything until now. I actually put it on my calendar and set a reminder on the TV just in case!

So, if you are a fan, please feel free to post how you felt about the episode - I'm trying not to get hyped up about it because I hate being disappointed about a frigging TV show, but I'm really excited! And after last season's finale, there is a heck of a lot of explainin' to do!



3 comments:

Kasey said...

I DVRed it last night, but haven't watched yet. I need to watch the last season though. I saw a little, with no sound, at the gym and some of the characters I didn't recognize. Hope you liked it!

Jessica McCoy said...

I heart LOST too. I am sad that I won't get to watch it until I return to the States, so please don't put spoilers on your site!! :-)

I really thought that last season was interesting, and I'm curious to see how things turn out. I think that we're going to find out that the Others are not as bad as whoever "rescues" the Losties. From what I've read on Lostpedia.com (because I am a Fan nerd like that), not all of the Losties get off the island, and there is a lot of drama (of course) with the ones who do.

Kate said...

I puffy "heart" LOST!!! I loved the season opener, but as usual was left with more questions than answers. I JUST LOVE THIS SHOW!!! Who are the "six"? Who was in the coffin in the finale last season? What secret are they keeping in the future?? If Hurley and Jack went in different directions for the "rescue", how do they both end up off the island?? HMMM????!!!!