Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bliss - A Baby Story

Today I did it - I helped a family bring a new life into the world as their doula. It went just about as perfect as can be, and was such an amazing miracle! I've been up for a long time and the adrenaline is slowly ceasing to pump through my system. I'm off to hit the sack before I pick up Rhys from preschool.

The best news (besides a happy and healthy momma and baby) is that I feel at peace with where my life is. Finally - I know what I'm supposed to be when I grow up.

That feeling is priceless.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Awesome. Just awesome. There is no better peace than knowing what you were meant to do! :)

Brandon Bridge said...

Nice work, that had to have been amazing!

Kasey said...

Congrats! Life is so amazing!